UTAD is accredited as a training institution for the Engineers’ Association
The University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro (UTAD) is a promoter of continuing training for engineers, accredited by the Engineers’ Association(OE).
Since the activity of engineers requires constant updating of knowledge in order to ensure an adequate performance, and to guarantee the quality of the training required by this professional association, UTAD offers 6 continuing training courses for Engineers:
- Continuing Technological Skills and Refresher Training on the Environment.
- Continuing Training on Integrated Waste Management.
- Continuing Training on Computer Aided Design Techniques – Level 1.
- Continuing Post-Graduate Training in Electronics and Automation.
- Continuing Practical Training on Finite Elements in ANSYS.
- Continuing Training on Geographic Information Systems in the Calculation of Indices of Forest Fire Hazards and Production of Thematic Maps.