Essencial do projeto | S.I.L.V.HER (Safeguarding Intangible and culturaL Values and HERitage). Erasmus+. KA2 project no. 2018-1-IT02-KA203-048412. Main objectives: design a blended course on digital cultural heritage; develop local projects for the digital valorization of cultural heritage; international workshops for max. 10 participants from each country.
Designação do projeto | Project S.I.L.V.HER (Safeguarding Intangible and culturaL Values and HERitage)
Financiamento via | Erasmus+. KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices. KA203 – Strategic Partnerships for higher education
Código do projeto | 2018-1-IT02-KA203-048412
Objetivo principal| Three European higher education institutions will create a course that consists of 3 modules. The first module, developed by UNIBA, will improve the management skills of cultural heritage projects. Taking into account the digital change, the second module will be developed by UTAD, where digital storytelling will be used as an instrument in the interpretation of the intangible cultural heritage. The use of ICT will be further improved in PAU – University dedicated to ICT. This will allow to include the knowledge of the use of the latest virtual technology, for the creation of augmented reality. EGInA will collaborate to the outputs through the guide of the internal evaluation of the modules and the conceptual definition of the IO2 platform. HOU will pilot the course and will elaborate the training platform. Furthermore 3 face-to-face workshops of 5 days each with 10 students each will be organised in three different countries (IT, TR and PT).
Região de intervenção | Participating countries: Portugal, Italy, Turkey and Greece.
Entidade beneficiária | Universidade de Trás- os-Montes e Alto Douro
Co-beneficiários | Universita Degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro (UNIBA) (IT; applicant organisation and lead partner),
Pamukkale University Pau (PAU) (TR; partner organisation),
Hellenic Open University (HOU) (GR; partner organisation) and
European Grants International Academy S.R.L. (EGInA) (IT; partner organisation).
Data de início | 01-10-2018
Data de conclusão | 30-09-2020
Custo total elegível | 286.265,00 €; UTAD will manage 49.584,00 €
Apoio financeiro da União Europeia | 286.265,00 €
Descrição sumária do projeto | The idea of the Safeguarding Intangible culturaL Values and HERitage – S.I.L.V.HER. project finds its roots in the need to design a new training path that embraces and positively exploits all that comes from digital transformation, a phenomenon that is also strongly encouraged at national level and which increasingly provides for the introduction of ICT tools in all areas. Even the cultural sector and, more specifically, the safeguarding and promotion of cultural heritage, are not exempt from this advent.
The S.I.L.V.HER. project, therefore, proposes to develop a training course related to Cultural Heritage, but which also includes the digital tool, not only as a means of learning, but also and above all as a future means of developing a strategic sector and which will also support a process of recognition of its European identity. Precisely for this reason the need arises to implement this project on a transnational level.
The blended, or mixed, course will be divided into two types of activities: online training and transnational mobility as face-to-face training sessions.
This course will be divided into three modules:
– Management of cultural projects;
– Digital storytelling of intangible cultural heritage;
– Augmented and virtual reality in the cultural sector.
Following the publication of each module in the online platform of the project, which will be developed specifically for the provision of training, there will be a transnational mobility in which students from the three universities that will have developed the training course will participate (Italy, Portugal and Turkey).
– S.I.L.V.HER. will have the responsibility of encouraging young people to engage with their environment and their local heritage, making them aware of their cultural aspects and inserting them directly into the life of the community. As a result, local cultural heritage will be regenerated and renewed.
– The involvement of faculty students will provide them with a range of digital skills and practical “guidelines” on how to use them in the world of Cultural Heritage. In general, the acquisition of Digital Skills will be an advantage when they enter the labor market.
– Moreover, their involvement in the project will make them aware of the importance of Cultural Heritage, a feeling that will be strengthened by transnational exchanges, which will improve their understanding of European culture and its various aspects.
– Last but not least, the project aims to support innovation and creativity on a general level through the use of digital media, as the Partnership responds to the priorities of the European Commission and to the Digital Market project.