Designação do projeto | Projeto LEARNING VILLAGES: Citizenship, Entrepreneurship, Heritage & Environmental Education for Rural Sustainable Development
Código do projeto | 2020-1-ES01-KA227-ADU-096064
Tópicos | Civic engagement / responsible citizenship | Enterprise, industry and SMEs (incl. entrepreneurship) | Rural development and urbanisation
Instituição Proponente | UNIVERSIDAD DE EXTREMADURA
Instituição Participante | VERDEMENTE. ASOCIACIÓN PARA LA I+D+I, SALVAGUARDA Y FOMENTO DE LA BIODIVERSIDAD, DE LA ARTESANÍA ALIMENTARIA Y DE LA SALUD INTEGRAL DEL SER HUMANO Y DEL MEDIO AMBIENTE | POLYGONAL | FONDAZIONE ISTITUTO TECNICO SUPERIORE PER TECNOLOGIE INNOVATIVE PER I BENI E LE ATTIVITÀ CULTURALI E TURISTICHE | TIME HERITAGE – AFRODITI KAMARA & CO | MUNICIPALITY OF FARKADONA | UNIVERSIDADE DE TRÁS-OS-MONTES E ALTO DOURO | RURALIDADE VERDE, LDA | STAATSSCHULE FÜR GARTENBAU STUTTGART-HOHENHEIM
Data de início | 01 de Março de 2021
Data de conclusão | 28 de Fevereiro de 2023
Custo total elegível | 203.510,00 €
Custo total elegível UTAD | 21.238,00 €
LEARNVIL project aims to create ecological and social added value of spaces facing demographic challenges (high aging index, depopulation). In order to accomplish this, LEARNVIL focus on green tractor elements: gardening, ecoagriculture, agrarian heritage, rural landscape. Community engagement, rural development and dynamization, heritage education, environmental education and tourism atraction will be vehiculized by these “green” tractor elements.
Learning Villages is our inspiration model. Learning Villages are communities that think and plan together the shape and future of their places. International connections can inspire and help to achieve these aims and to foster active European citizenship in their inhabitants. Learning by doing and learning by projects adult education plays a key role in these processes.
Creativity interdisciplinar injections in less favoured peripheral rural areas can help to stop negative population trends and attract tourism and new residents.
LEARNVIL pilot programme will be set up in five selected villages. These learning villages will be:
– object of study and ethnographical, sociological and economical research, social diagnosis and tourism and atraction potential feasibility studies and reports.
– scenario for Learning-by-doing Adult Education on active citizenship, health & safety, participatory budget, digital competences, rural entrepreneurship, cultural heritage management, sustainable tourism and environmental education
– context and object of strategical thinking and long and short term planning
– center of a strategy to impact on their tourism attraction, cultural heritage and landscape valorization, environmental social awareness, community decision and action (specially in times of pandemies and health emergencies)
– places for programs of health and wellbeing active ageing for older adults
An International Training and Coaching Programme will include:
– a Learning and Knowledge Sharing Community in EPALE platform
– 5 presential international thematic weeks that will develop conferences, learning activities, expert workshops.
– 2 local Coaching and Training programs in each of the five villages
LEARNVIL will change the 5 learning villages inside and outside, will empower their communities and embellish their corners. How deep can LEARNVIL impact these learning villages depends on community engagement. For this, local authorities and civil associations’ support is crucial and they will be associated partners and life-long adult learners during the project.