Why support UTAD?
It is UTAD’s mission to produce, integrate, preserve and disseminate knowledge, actively and responsibly serving society through the all-round training of its students and citizens in general and contributing to a more harmonious and sustainable development of the region, the country and the planet.
UTAD’s Vision translates into the construction of an ECO-UNIVERSITY, committed to the involvement of the academy and the community in formulating responses to the great challenges facing society today.
7000 students | 36 1st cycle courses | 58 2nd cycle courses | 18 3rd cycle courses
4 University schools | 1 Polytechnic School
505 Teachers and Researchers | 6 Research Centres and external research Branches
Improving the TEACHING and RESEARCH activity
– Equipment for classrooms and/or laboratories
– Equipment for Specialised Service Units
– Support for the publication of work by teachers/researchers
– Support for scientific, technical and professional events
– Equipment and/or exhibitions at the Museum of Geology and Botanical Garden
– Student Merit Scholarships
– Prizes for researchers
– Support for the development of projects
Supporting CULTURAL activities
– Film Cycles
– Chamber Choir/Theatre Group
– Art exhibitions
– Artistic residencies
– Other initiatives of an artistic and cultural nature
– Social Support Fund
Promoting ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY and the construction of the ECO-CAMPUS
– Support for environmental science improvement practices on campus
– Support for the equipment and enrichment of the Botanical Garden
- Visibility and image
Improving the corporate image of the institution
- Social responsibility
Promoting important research for society and improving citizens’ quality of life
- Internal communication
Bringing the employees of the institution together around common values
Having permanent access to information about the projects it supports and the events to be held at UTAD
- Tax Benefits
Tax benefits statute (Art. 61 of the EBF)
- Corporate tax benefit
You can deduct between 120% and 140% of the amount donated in tax payable, depending on the type and frequency of the patronage.
- Income tax benefit
You can deduct 25% of the amount donated if it is not accounted for as a cost.
- Corporate tax benefit
Rector’s Office: email@example.com
|UTAD Patronage – We walk together|