University <-> COVID 19 <-> I
High risk of exposure
- – Direct care delivery to confirmed case of COVID-19 (without use of PPE);
The Health Authority may consider other persons not defined in the previous points as a close contact (assessed on a case-by-case basis).
Low risk of exposure (casual contact)
- – After contact with food;
- – After using the sanitary facilities;
- – After contact with surfaces in public places (door handles, handrails, elevator buttons, public transport, among many others).
- contact the telephone line SNS 24 (808 24 24 24) and act according to the information provided by health professionals;
- Inform the University by telephone extension 4199 (or 259 350 199) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of contacts:
National Health Service Contact Center
• SNS 24 – 808 24 24 24
• Phone extension 4199 (ou 259 350 199)
• email email@example.com
- 19 Recommendations for adapting workplaces/Protecting workers (PT)
- Contacts for non-face-to-face service (PT)
- School Community Flyer (PT)
- Citizens returned from an area with active community transmission of the new coronavirus (PT)
- Feeding guidelines (PT)
- Promotional materials (PT)
- Extraordinary measures to contain and mitigate the Coronavirus (PT)
- Orientação nº 006/2020 de 26/02/2020 Guideline No. 006/2020 of 02/26/2020 – Infection by SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Prevention, control and surveillance procedures in companies. (PT)
- Informação nº 006/2020 de 28/02/2020 – Information nº 006/2020 of 02/28/2020 – COVID-19: Recommendations for public events and mass events. (PT)
Psychological Support SOS – COVID-19
Psychological support planned by a group of psychologists to the respective academic communities (for students, teachers and non-teachers), who need help with feelings of anxiety, fear, insecurity, anguish, or loneliness, given the situation of psychological fragility resulting from the moment of confinement in which we live or future disease. More information.
Follow the evolution of the infection by consulting the official page made available by Directorate-General for Health (DGS) .